• Company Profile
  • Message from President
  • Organization
  • Team

       Anxin Capital total fund size is 50 billion RMB(~USD$8B). It has closed its initial round of 7.51 billion RMB(~USD$1.2) capital investment in June, 2016
  Anxin Capital intends to invest 70% of funds in compound semiconductors and integrated circuits. The remaining 30% of the capital will be invested in other semiconductor and integrated circuit related fields. Anxin Capital will invest in companies engage in design, production, assembly and test, material, equipment and application, covering the entire semiconductor supply chain. On a case by case basis, we make acquisition and direct investment in cutting edge multinational and domestic companies then support them to scale-up manufacturing and develop China and Global markets. Simultaneously, through the success of our portfolio companies, we generate profit and capital appreciation for our investors.

Current Location: Home  >  About Us